- Energy & Vitality
- Increases Metabolism
- Maintenance of Health
- Maintenance of Normal Immune Function
- Maintenance and Support of General Well Being
As a strong antioxidant green tea has many therapeutic properties and may assist with;
- Maintenance of a healthy and normal immune system
- Energy and vitality
- Support general well being
- Skin, health, metabolism, energy, and general longevity
- 60 Vegetarian Capsules per box
- 120 Vegetarian Capsulares per box
TIP: For enhanced results use with Next Generation MEGASLIM PLUS. If you want to get your Green Tea antioxidant fix without having to drink several cups of Green Tea per day, have a green tea vegetarian capsule instead. Next Generation Supplements Green Tea Vegetarian capsules contain the lowest caffeine content brought to you by an Australian company. 1-2 capsules on a daily basis will provide you with the equivalent of 3-6 cups of green tea.
- Each capsule contains Camellia Sinensis leaf dry concentrate standardised 500mg equivalent to fresh 5mg.
- Component, Catechins (of camellia sinensis) 100mg
- No artificial perservatives, colourings or flavourings. No starch, gluten, yeast, salt or sugar. Does not contain any dairy or nuts.
- This product is suitable for vegans
For Enhanced Results use with:
Green Tea Capsules Facts
Green Tea has been used for centuries as an aid to good health. Green tea and black tea both come from the same plant, Camellia Sinensis. The difference between the two lies in how the leaves are processed. Black tea is produced by allowing the leaves to oxidize. This process destroys a lot of the therapeutic substances, known as polyphenols, which are found in leaves.
Research has found that Green Tea is rich in antioxidants. The human body constantly produces unstable molecules called oxidants- or free radicals. These free radicals steal electrons from neighbouring molecules thus damaging cell proteins and genetic material. These potent antioxdants are called catechin polyphenols. The four major catechins in green tea leaves are epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epicatechin gallate (ECG), epigallocatechin (EGC) and epicatechin (EC). Studies of these catechins known as epidemological studies are providing evidence that the activity of these catechins mentioned concur with the traditional use of Green Tea.
TIP: Proper nutrition and particularly proper protein intake can make a great difference to your results in nearly any sport and more so with weight/resistance training. If you do not make nutrition a priority your results will be sub-standard and you will never gain maximum benefit or results. Physical activity may boost the body's production of oxidants and this is where Green Tea may make a difference. Being strong in antioxidants may further assist with any free radicals formed during exercise.