SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES:
- All transactions are processed in $AUD.
- All orders are sent via Fastway Couriers or Australia Post.
- Prices are calculated based on weight, size and destination.
- Price is calculated at time of checkout.
- Orders are delivered within Australia Only.
- Important – transit times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances
- Transit time begins once your order has been shipped, not from when the order has been placed.
- An ATL may be requested (ATL – An ATL is an "Authority To Leave" your order at your delivery address if no-one is present at the time of delivery).
- If an ATL is not requested and no one is at the delivery address Fastway will return your order to our head office in Melbourne. Freight charges will then be incurred once again for a second delivery.
- If you request an ATL, we put this request on the package and we take no responsibility for missing orders or orders 'not delivered'.
- We will always endeavour to pick and pack your order as quickly as possible, but you need to allow up to 5 days before your order is shipped.
- We will contact you if we anticipate an order will be shipped later that 5 days from ordering.
- We reserve the right to charge extra for very large or very heavy orders.
- Please ensure your contact details are up to date should we need to contact you.
- Next Generation Supplements is not responsible for orders delivered to an incorrect address due to incorrect contact details being supplied by the consumer at the time of ordering. New freight charges will be incurred if an order needs to be redirected to a new address.
- Next Generation Supplements is not responsible for the inability of Fastway to access your premises. In the event that Fastway does not have access, your order will be returned to our head office in Melbourne. New freight charges will then be incurred for a second delivery.