SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES:
- All transactions are processed in $AUD.
- All orders are sent via StarTrack, Australia Post or Fastway.
- Freight is charged at a flat rate of $10.95.
- Orders are delivered within Australia Only
- Important – transit times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Transit time begins once your order has been shipped, not from when the order
has been placed.
- An ATL may be requested (ATL – An ATL is an "Authority To Leave" your order at
your delivery address if no-one is present at the time of delivery).
- If an ATL is not requested and no one is at the delivery address, your order may
be redirected for pick up from your local post office. Alternatively, freight charges
may be incurred for a second delivery.
- If you request an ATL, we put this request on the package and we take no
responsibility for missing orders or orders 'not delivered'.
- We will always endeavour to pick and pack your order as quickly as possible, but
you need to allow up to 5 days before your order is shipped.
- We will contact you if we anticipate an order will be shipped later than 5 days from
- We reserve the right to charge extra for very large or very heavy orders.
- Please ensure your contact details are up to date should we need to contact you.
- Next Generation Supplements is not responsible for orders delivered to an
incorrect address due to incorrect contact details being supplied by the consumer
at the time of ordering. New freight charges will be incurred if an order needs to be
redirected to a new address.
- Next Generation Supplements is not responsible for the inability of the courier to
access your premises. In the event that the courier does not have access, your
order may be returned to our head office in Melbourne. New freight charges may
then be incurred for a second delivery.