This is a perfect recipe to start your mornings off with a healthy breakfast that still tastes delicious. Because they are low in both calories and sugar and filled with lots of healthy nutrients they are a great option for anyone wanting to lose weight, and will keep you feeling energised. They also make a great alternative to a sugar filled dessert.
- 1 scoop Achieva Women’s trimming and toning protein formula (Chocolate cake or vanilla flavour)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 medium ripe banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Place oats in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes fine flour.
- Add protein powder, baking powder, eggs and banana into blender until combined.
- Add blueberries into the batter and gently stir through.
- Cook on medium heat in a frying pan using a spray of olive oil or melted coconut oil and cook on both sides.